HR Master Class
The HR Master Class has been designed as a series of curated events wherein experienced industry practitioners, academic experts and consultants come together to connect with young and middle level HR professionals. The forum is designed to be highly interactive and the practitioners share their unique and fresh perspective on problems and challenges faced by professionals in their work context.
The Mumbai Chapter has conducted 6 workshops in with a total participation of 300+ HR professionals and 12 renowned professionals facilitating the sessions.
- July 2015 – Performance & Rewards 1
- August 2015 – Performance & Rewards 2
- October 2015 – Talent Management by Marc Effron
- April 2016 – New Trends in People Sciences by Smita Affinwala
- July 2016 – Leadership Development by Ben Bryant
- August 2016 – Coaching Master Class by Bimal Rath