NHRDN Mumbai Chapter is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy describes our practices regarding personal and account information collected through our Web site. In this policy, “personal and account information” means your name, company name, account number, address, telephone number, and e-mail address plus any other information that personally identifies you, including your industry, the number of employees at your company, and purchase history, or would permit us to contact you, and “we” and “us” means NHRDN Mumbai Chapter.
When you browse our Web site
- IP address: We collect your IP address to measure our Web site traffic and to help provide a relevant shopping experience.
- Referral Web site: If you come to our Web site via a link, we collect the location of the link that referred you.
- Browser type: We collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our Web site for visitors.
- Movements through our Web site: We keep track of pages you visit to help provide you with a more personalized shopping experience.
When you register for events, subscribe for membership or register for other activities on our Web site
We collect your name, e-mail address and telephone number, and the other information that is required for depending on the activity
When you make purchases through our Web site
- We collect your name, address and payment information to process your order. However, you may provide credit card and purchase order numbers by telephone.
- We collect information contained in “cookies,” such as your purchases and log in data, to personalize your shopping experience.
When you create an E-Account on our Web site
- We collect your user name, password, e-mail address, secret question, and answer to your secret question to protect your
- E-Account. We use your secret question and answer to identify you as the account user if you have forgotten your password. You can help us ensure your privacy by not sharing your user name or password.
When you subscribe to our e-mail update through our Web site
- You must create an E-Account to subscribe to our e-mail update. We use your E-Account information in connection with your subscription. To manage your e-mail update subscription
When you communicate with us through our Web site
We collect your e-mail address and the other information that you provide in order to respond to your communication.
Is my personal or account information used for any other purpose?
- We may use your personal and account information to provide services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise described in this policy.
- We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the e-mail communication or contacting your account manager.
- We may also analyze and act upon your personal and account information as part of our standard business practices. We occasionally purchase from third parties commercial information such as company size, number of employees and annual sales of other companies. We may use this commercial information along with your personal and account information to customize our offerings to you, as well as for our internal use.
- In addition, in order to measure how we are doing and to better understand how we can improve our product offerings, we or one of our service providers or strategic partners may contact you by telephone or e-mail and solicit your participation in research.
- If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our company and services.
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party?
- We restrict access to your personal and account information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this policy. Only authorized personnel are permitted to see your E-Account password. Your other personal and account information may be disclosed to third parties in limited circumstances. For example, we may share your personal and account information with our service providers and strategic partners and with suppliers and other entities involved in transactions you have initiated. We may disclose your personal and account information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
- In addition, your personal and account information and transaction history are kept behind our firewall on separate servers. All transaction information is processed under encrypted channels, although you may choose unencrypted processing.
- Membership of National HRD Network is open to everyone irrespective of their profession or industry.
- No minimum qualifications are prescribed for eligibility.
- Members are eligible for benefits as per their membership plan applicable from time to time.
- Membership once remitted is not refundable under any circumstances.