The HR Summit was conceptualised as a one-of-its kind thought leadership event for senior HR leaders. The by-invitation event brought together over 150 CHROs and HR leaders and explored five relevant themes with eminent thought leaders from diverse professions. The event was held on February 19, 2016 at Jade Gardens, Nehru Centre, Worli, Mumbai.
The following themes were covered at the HR Summit:
- The Leadership Dilemma: Specialists or Generalists?
- Kalpana Morparia, CEO, J. P. Morgan India, in conversation with Ms. Rajkamal Vempati, EVP – HR, Axis Bank
- State of the Global Economy & its Impact on India
- Ms. Shilpa Kumar, Head, Global Markets and Proprietary Trading Group, ICICI Bank
- Managing Performance Pressure
- Mr. Vasudevan Baskaran, Former Captain, 1980 Olympic Gold winning Indian Hockey team | Former Coach, Indian Hockey team | Padma Shri and Arjuna awardee
- Decoding Leadership
- Dr. Rudrangshu Mukherjee, Historian & Author & Vice Chancellor, Ashoka University
- Is Labour Legislation Really the Roadblock for Investments?
- Mr. Ramkumar K, National President, National HRD Network, President, ICICI Foundation & Executive Director, ICICI Bank
Synopsis of the HR Summit – Read here